Thursday, February 17, 2011

Family Nicaragua trip part 1



So I'm back in Nicaragua orta vez. I arrived with my family and friends who are practically family and what amazing trip we had! It could not have been more fun or up building for me!! 

It started off with meeting our 2nd cousin from Managua - she was on our same flight to Nicaragua....crazy!
Laguana de Apoyo and pool
Tony and Tito

Ali and Chelsea in Granada

The view from the house

Dancing at night

A little rum :)

Friberg girls in the mother land

the boys



Zip lining!





Caleb doing the monkey


getting around in the back of our truck

Our laguna house's view

Laguna house

Tito helping cook


Nachos made by Caleb and Tito for the super bowl



At the Kingdom Hall in Laguna de Apoyo








 This was just the first part of our trip....more to come soon!            Lynette

5 comments:

Chels Bels said...

I love the pictures you chose! Miss you <3

DunderMifflin159 said...

WOW! I am beyond excited for this trip! (125 more days...but who's counting. :)

BrendaB said...

Awesome pics...we're on our way. LOL. Thanks for sharing...waiting on the next batch of pics.

Caleb and Krista said...

Hey Lyness! thanks for making us famous on your blog. I've been practicing my signiture..:)

Video Teraveloka said...

Menang adalah Harga Mati, karena untuk bisa memiliki penghasilan setiap hari adalah kemenangan. Lalu bagaimana agar kamu dapat menang setiap hari bermodalkan handphone saja ? (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)