Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dengue Fever....Again

yep.... that's right. I got the wretched dengue fever again. 2 times. who gets it
TWICE?
I'm in the last stages... its been a week. i ve been to the doctor 3 times which means
3 blood tests. right now i have the horrible dengue rash. so my whole body is red and itchy.
 I'm sick of this bed and room and of being sick.
at least the pain and fever are gone. i had to be in the dark in my room for 4 days with no light because my eyes were so sensitive to light.
but at least this time we have had running water and electricity. that always makes things better!
And my great roomies have taken great care of me!!

     Lynette

3 comments:

Jadian said...

Oh Lynette! I'm so sorry! Get well soon :)

Deanna said...

Please take care of yourself...thats not something to mess with. Jaime's mom got it for the second time this past summer & she was suuuper weak from it. I heard that you are going to be Stateside for a little while. Maybe that will help w/ the recuperation. Have fun in IA!

Caron Family Blog said...

Been a blog follower from St Louis for a couple years now. Keep up the good work using your youth this way (Eccl 11:9 - 12:1). So sorry to hear you've been sick but glad to see you blogging again.
Your Spiritual Brother and Sisters from St Louis,
The Caron Family