Monday, October 18, 2010

Laguna de Apoyo

Wow - I don't know if I have been to a more amazing place before! While the Cox family was here a bunch of  us took a trip to Laguna de Apoyo which is basically an old volcano that fell in and left a super deep clean lake of mineral water. We rented a beautiful house that was colonial Spaniard style and held the 11 of us more than comfortably. Here are a few pictures to make everyone so jealous they will come and visit:

the whole lake is surrounded by lush hills full of wildlife including howler monkeys
View from our room - can't beat waking up to that!
main living area
outdoor patio
Kyle being spiritual and reading his magazine
the infinity pool and lake - the water was so warm. Along the shore are natural hot springs that keep the lake really warm

Well I hope that was sufficient to get some of you guys down here! ( you know who you are...)

Love to all!    Lynette

3 comments:

samstar said...

LYNETTE!! We need to rent this place when I come down!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to Skype you soon! I will see you in 237 days. :)

- Samstar

Jadian said...

looks gorgeous! Jesse and I are craving a get away...this looks perfect! I will start saving my pennies!

Anonymous said...

Wow you guys!!
It looks like you've already found paradise! I'm so glad you've had time to enjoy the country... well that preaching stuff is pretty cool too : )
Have fun!
Ang